lørdag 30. august 2008

BagoMania for SulyMania

The world's most ridiculous airline is the one we've chosen to fly us to Suly. We can only bring 20kg (which I think is about 44ibs) ,of luggage with us. I will be gone for three months, and I am of the female sex. One can imagine my fury. This meant a lot of confusion, anger and perhaps someone cursed at the airline during her packing. My accomplice C and I just have to adapt, I guess. Everything is packed and ready for tomorrow.

It's officially the 31st and at 5.25 pm we'll fly to Berlin, upon where we'll check in at the hotel. Our flight for Suleymania leaves at around 6am, but I am of course expecting some serious delays as I have no idea if it's 6am German time, or Kurdish/middle eastern time. If it's the latter, then I'm afraid that we wont be arriving at noon, as the ticket so wonderfully promises but much much later.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog from Berlin, but I shall surely try.

Tuesday morning, September 2nd, is my first day at "People's Development Assosiation"; my local organization of choice.
/H

2 kommentarer:

JoJo sa...

I just subscribed to your feed. Good luck girls :-)

Freedom sa...

well thanks dude!
We'll try to post as much as we can. The people at the office wont be very happy about us taking over the computers,but I think this blog will be the few things that'll keep us sane there.