søndag 7. september 2008

September 7th

Well...I sat in the garden from 05.55 untill 07.00, waiting to be picked up.
When the car finally arrived, I didn't exactly meet the happiest faces in the world. I later found out that they had a hard time finding my house. (I do have a phone you know!)

The drive to Hawler (Erbil) was tiering,and also nervewrecking as the driver did not believe in respecting any speed limits whatsoever. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the first car that picked me up broke down right before the first check point and we stood there in the heat for 45 minutes untill a new car came to our "rescue".

As soon as we arrived at the organization's head quarter in Hawler (ainkawa), we were put into a lecture room where my favourite person in PDA, kak Soran held an ever so informative 4 hour (!!) lecture on culture.
I'm posting from a very wonderful hotel in Ainkawa. I can stand the heat because here I have 24 hour access to water and electricity./H

Ingen kommentarer: