mandag 8. september 2008

Outsider

We had another gruesome day of presentations. They made about 10 of us sit and listen to their theories from 08.30 untill 4.30 pm. The only interesting part for me was the critique made against Kurdish use of language and the litterature published in Kurdistan today.
The sad thing about the whole day is that C and I were excluded from a certain homework given to the others. I still don't feel a part of this organization. They are too aware of the fact that I'm an observer, that I am not working directly for this Kurdish organization but sent from another one in Norway to find out whether PDA is works towards building a civil society or not./H

1 kommentar:

DonSaeid sa...

unfortunetly maybe one of reasons is that you 2 are girls... be more like hillary! demand respect and be heard ;)